Monday 19 May 2014

The "she" that I wanted

The "SHE" I wanted 

Her beauty was so ethereal
A toxin to the nerves
A single glimpse would make you go numb, motionless and crazy
A figure perfectly built and carefully denied of flaws
From the hair to the toes
Everything was complementary
"A paragon of beauty" might rephrase all I'm trying to say
Or maybe its not enough to stress out her beauty 

Her personality,morals and character
Was that all parents wish their children had
She was a harbour of ethical morals
She was devoid of any decadences
So ethical
An african breed
The type you would comment
"Anobva ku vanhu"

She was the girl
She was wife material
The "dinner type"
She the type that was worth waiting for
No boy had the traits to complement hers
Neither did I
But I wanted her

Unfortunately "SHE" didnt exist
I dont think even a biased xerox ever existed
And definately "SHE" won't exist

Where are you

#So_Proverbial

Takudzwa .D Ziwenjere


No comments:

Post a Comment